THE PARK IS OPEN
Getting to Parrot World
Located in the Seine-et-Marne (77), near Marne-la-Vallée, Parrot World is 30 minutes from the east of Paris.
Route de Guérard
HOW TO GET TO PARROT WORLD
- 30 min from Paris (Porte de Bercy) taking the A4 motorway
- 20 min from Disneyland Paris
- 20 min from La Vallée Village and Val d'Europe shopping centres
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Bus line Crécy-la-Chapelle-Chessy. Come easily to the park from the Marne-la-Vallée Chessy RER station or the SNCF Crécy-la-Chapelle line
RIDE-HAILING SERVICE (VEHICLE WITH DRIVER)
You can contact our partner VTC Lady Driver : email@example.com - 06.44.27.86.52
- Closest TGV station: Marne La Vallée Chessy (Disneyland Paris)
- From Paris by train: Line P from Gare de l'Est to Gare de Crécy-La-Chapelle
- We invite you to take a ride-hailing service or taxi to get to the park from the Crécy-la-Chapelle or Marne La Vallée Chessy train stations
A car park is available close to the Parrot World entrance. Once parked, you can easily walk over to Parrot World, just 300 metres away.
• Parking spaces for 600 cars
• 6 bus spaces
• Parking spaces for bikes and motorbikes
How far are you from Parrot World?
Calculate your route
Park access map
The park is located to the east of Paris, close to:
- Disneyland Paris (20 min)
- Val d'Europe and La Vallée Village shopping centres (20 min)
- The Château de Vaux le Vicomte (43 min)
- Provins, medevial city and UNESCO World heritage site (50 min)
- Marne La Vallée TGV station - Consult the TGV timetables and book on OUI.sncf
OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION
The visit of the park
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO VISIT THE PARK ?
Our park differs from others by its immersive experience. Visitors will have the chance to enter a space with free roaming animals. You will have to take the time to stop, find and observe the animals. To enjoy the visit, we invite you to regularly look up to the sky and see the flying birds. From our educational animations, “Le Radeau des Cimes” (playground) and “Le Ranch des Enfants” (mini farm) your visit can take up to 2H30/3H.
IS THE PARK SHELTERED OR OUTDOOR ?
There are few possibilities of sheltering at Parrot World. We offer our visitors an immersive experience in our one hectare opened air aviary. We advise you to visit the park according to your weather preferences.
ARE PETS ALLOWED IN THE PARK ?
Pets are not allowed in the park for sanitary and security reasons except guide dogs to accompany visually impaired people.
CAN WE FEED THE ANIMALS IN THE PARK ?
The animals in our park receive a varied and balanced diet approved by a veterinian. For their well-being and out of respect for them, we ask visitors not to feed the animals. Any outside food could be harmful to their health.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO RENT A WHEELCHAIR OR STROLLERS AT THE PARK ?
Wheelchairs and strollers are available to rent at the front desk/ticketing area of our parc.
Safety in the park
FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR VISITORS AND OUR ANIMALS
- Children evolve withing the park under the responsibility of their parents or the legal representatives, especially regarding the safety instructions.
- It is forbidden to enter the park with alcoholic drinks. Alcohol consumption is prohibited along the route, but is permitted in the established restaurants in accordance with the occupancy permit.
- Visiting our park is carried out in a calm and respectful manner for the site and the animals. The use of weapons (including fake weapons), barbecues, balloon games, firecrackers, fires, radios, sirens, megaphones are strictly prohibited.
MOVING AROUND IN THE PARK
Walking is the only way of moving around the park. Bicycles, rollerblades or skates are not allowed in the park.
PRM ACCESSIBILITY (person with reduced mobility)
Parrot World is a park accessible to people with reduced mobility.